Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Zone Conference February 17 2014

This week was great. Sorry I really don't have any time to write today.
 
We had zone conference and we learned about how to study more effectively. As a result I have recieved so much more revelation. I have decided that I am going to order more scriptures so that I can start marking up a new set. There is wayy tooo much good stuff that my current set is going to completely fall apart with how much I am using them. The other day I was reading in Ether and when I turned the page.. it came out. :P My scriptures are well loved, but it is time.
 
This morning I read Ether 12:4
 
Wherefore, whoso believeth in God might with asurety bhope for a better world, yea, even a place at the right hand of God, which chope cometh of dfaith, maketh an eanchor to the souls of men, which would make them sure and steadfast, always abounding in fgood works, being led to gglorify God.
 
That is the kind of hope that reading our scriptures can give us. The kind that gives us the hope of making it back to live with God. The scriptures become the anchor that keeps us seeking after good things. :) I know that this gospel is true and that God loves us. Keep moving forward and never look back. You are loved and you are needed where you are.
 
Keep it up!
-Sister Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment