Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Miracle boards March 31 2014

Hey ya'll!

What a fantastic week! I can honestly say that the miracles we are seeing just seem to multiply every single day. I feel so much love from my Heavenly Father I can't even begin to express the feelings that I have for this work. I am just bursting at the seams with gratitude and love for all of these people that I get be around and serve. 

God is making me into someone that I never thought I would start to be. I understand more fully who I am as His daughter and who everyone else is as my brothers and sisters. I feel like I still have so much to learn, but I am excited for the experience. :) 

In order to fully thank God for all of the wonderful things that have been going on we have been taking a couple mins at night to write them on one of our huge white boards in our living room. It has been humbling to see the board explode with names and experiences over the past few weeks. We have had to erase them every week in order to have room for all the blessings! I know that God is blessing us with more because we are realizing how His hand is working in our lives. It is just so wonderful to be a part of. 

We were able to have many lessons this week that were complete miracles. Some in which we were teaching and a random member would just show up and start helping us teach! It was amazing to see as we would open our mouths how God would support our efforts and help us to teach with His power and authority. 

We talked to these two guys standing outside one day only to find out 2 very interesting facts. 1)the lst guy named Lancer had a girlfriend who just moved over here that read the Book of Mormon every night. and 2) Jeff really had been searching for a church that he could go to and feel like it was truly the same church that Christ set up. 

You can only imagine how that conversation went. 

Yep. Miracles! 

Another miracle was when we visited with a less active couple who have smoked for years. They told us straight out that they want to go to the temple and that they needed help to stop smoking and go to church. We have been meeting with them for awhile now and we have talked about the temple. We had asked them to pray about if the temple was somewhere that God wanted them to go and gave them some scriptures. They prayed together and said that they really now understood how important it was to live all the commandments. They said they were blessings and they needed more of that in their lives. It was crazy, but so awesome. They told us how grateful they were for our service and I was just so happy for them I could hardly hold it in. 

Then on Sunday I was talking with some members and 3 or 4 times I was told by different people how much they appreciated my service. It really humbled me and made me feel so grateful that they can recognize the effort I am trying to make. I love bringing everyone closer to God. It brings me so much joy to see others be so happy. I can't even explain the feeling I get when I see less actives come to church or go to the temple. Even when investigators start to see how much God really does love them I can't help but be so grateful. This church is so true it is so crazy that more people don't know about it! It makes me happy and I just wish I could tell everyone how much it means to me. 

Next week we have General Conference and I am sooooo excited!! As one of the missionaries in my district explained.. "It is like the Superbowl for Missionaries." YES only.. even better. :)

Make sure and watch as much as you possibly can! It can only bless you. 

I love all ya'll! 
-Sister Earl

PS (the pictures) I mustache you a question.. Wanna be baptized? You are welcome mom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment