Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Angelton Week 4 June 30 2014

Hey ya'll! 

Another great week in Angleton!!! Sister Tauasa is so much fun. We can have fun when it is time to have fun, but we always know when it is time to focus and work hard so we get along really great. We have a few people who are working towards being baptized and they are all really cool. 

Angel is doing great. He couldn't come to church this week because he was doing something with his dad but we are going to see him again today and he will come next week. :) He is really loving learning and wants to be baptized! 

I don't really have much to say today besides that I am very happy being a missionary and I know that we are being lead by God to do this work. I know he wants us to be happy and to work hard. He wants us to have fun, but to be obedient. I am grateful that He loves me enough to encourage me and to cut me down. I know He loves me and that He loves all of these wonderful Texans! 

Whatever you do, never doubt how much you are loved! :) 
-Sister Earl

pics- My cowboy boots and hat!! and the Angleton sign! :) 





 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment