Monday, November 18, 2013

YSA and Clear Lake Week 2 November 18 letter

This week has been another building week for us.

Sister Wolfgramm and I are working on a lot of different things and slowly we are becoming more unified in our work. 

I forgot to mention last week that I got my Tiwi card! So now I can actually drive the mission vehicles. I have been driving all over Houston. From Sugarland to Clearlake.:) It is super fun I wonder why I didn't try to get the card earlier! :) 

This week we got to teach a girl named Krista. She has a Baptismal date for the 14th of next month! We are excited for her! :) 

We had Zone Conference this week and it was an answer to my prayers. All the things we talked about really address all the things we need to be better at in our area. I was grateful for the help. God really understands what I need. Its awesome. 

This week I talked Sister Wolfgramm into going biking for an afternoon. We actually talked to a lot of people who were interested in learning more! Sometimes all God needs is for us to make an effort. When we try then he can really bless our efforts so that we meet the people who are really searching. :) I am so glad that I am here and that I have the blessing of being a missionary. People really need this gospel. It makes all of life so much better. I love my Savior. :)

Sorry this is short! Not much time today!
I love all ya'll! Have a great week!
-Sister Earl

No comments:

Post a Comment